SUPER SOLIDIFIER is a special blend of volcanic minerals and super absorbent polymer (SAP) that not only solidifies water content but also a variety of hydrocarbons.
SUPER SOLIDIFIER is a standard mix for simple water and hydrocarbon solidification, such as water mixed with oil, gas, and/or diesel fuel. This mix is designed for:
- Metal Plating Waste
- Superfund and FUSRP Site Wastes
- Nuclear Power Plant Waste
- Sludge with Heavy Metals
- Unused Paint
- All hydrocarbons
- Low Level Radioactive Waste (LLRW)
WHAT DOES IT DO?
This product is designed to instantly absorb oils, fuels, solvents, antifreeze, lubricants, chemicals, paint, body fluids and more. It solidifies and encapsulates caustic alkalines and acids, sludge and water.
This mix is great for absorbing and solidifying oils and hydrocarbons, but also encapsulates any water content that may be present. When dealing with waste containing metals, the super absorbent polymers (polycarboxylate) have a very high ion exchange capacity for soluble metal cations. Waste containing metals will pass Toxicity Characteristics Leaching Procedure (TCLP) after solidification with our product and will also pass the Paint Filter Test (EPA9095).
The product will absorb many times its weight in water with about a 5% increase in total waste volume, subject to the type of contamination absorbed. * 3 lbs (1.36 kg) of Super Solidifier will absorb up to 56 lbs of liquid (results may vary depending on matter being solidified. By avoiding an increase in the waste volume, significant savings can result with fewer loads to landfills resulting in lower disposal fees, which is why this product is being used at many sites to solidify waste.
WHERE IS IT USED?
- Fire Departments / Police
- Medical / Hospitals
- Marine Manufacturing, Sales and Repair
- Automotive Manufacturing and Repair
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Airports / Aviation manufacturing
- Farmers / Agriculture
- Provincial Municipalities
- Highway clean-up
- Home use and more
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Using the SUPER SOLIDIFIER will only increase total weight by about 5%.
- Dramatic volume decrease compared to traditional methods or absorbent materials.
- Faster processing time means savings in labor costs.
- Reduced volume of waste equates to lower transportation costs and landfill disposal fees.
- When used properly, waste sludge will pass Paint Filter Test (EPA9095).
- Strong ion exchange capability allows for heavy metal binding and for many solidified waste to pass TCLP.
- Product will effectively absorb aqueous waste of pH > 4. For highly acidic wastes, neutralization pH adjustment is recommended.
- Instantly encapsulates all liquids (not for use with hydrofluoric acid).
- Light weight makes it easy to handle and less expensive to ship.
- Absorbs 6:1 over clay.
- Easy and safe to use. Will not break down.
- Cost efficient - less product is required to do the same job and its reusable.
- Reduced waste handling and disposal costs means savings in time and labor.
- Leaves no residue that could lead to slips or falls.
STORAGE, HANDLING & SAFETY?
This product contains no known carcinogens and therefore is non-WHMIS regulated. Environmentally friendly. Meets and/or exceeds EPA and OSHA standards. Will not leach or biodegrade.
1.5 cu ft bag @ $44.99 (plus shipping)
4 L (1 US gallon) jug @ $29.99 (plus shipping)
*1700 L (60 cu ft) Super Sack @ $999.99 (plus shipping)
*Super Sack sold in quantities of 2 only
(prices vary by quantity)