HERBA EXRACT ODOR ELIMINATOR
A unique, natural, concentrated formulation of microbes, enzymes and surfactants for cleaning and deodorizing odors and odor-causing organic materials.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
It's an effective odor control solution for a wide range of malodors found on hard surfaces and fabrics, indoors and outdoors. The advanced chemistry captures malodors for immediate odor control, while the beneficial micro-organisms degrade odorous molecules and odor-causing organics with a long-lasting odor control.
WHERE IS IT USED?
ODOR ELIMINATOR & CLEANER is a versatile, multipurpose cleaning product that provides optimum odor reduction for such diverse tasks as cleaning bathrooms, sinks, drains, laundry rooms, fitness facilities, pet areas, garbage collection areas, loading docks, dumpsters, tanks, smoke damage, etc. It is ideal for treating odors from body fluids, urine, sanitary waste, pet and food.
The liquid formulation can be sprayed full strength onto surfaces where odors are a problem. The liquid may be sprayed manually or with an automatic dosing or spraying system. Not for use on food-contact surfaces.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Kills odors while other products just mask the smell, with a deep and long-lasting effect.
- Strong enough for tough stains, yet safe on fabric, removing stains & odors with ease.
- Contains no petroleum distillates or solvents.
- Inoculates odor causing molecules with beneficial bacteria that destroy the causes of odor.
- Enhances biodegradation on all surfaces when used as recommended.
- Fast odor elimination by effectively neutralizing a wide range of malodours.
- Capture and degradation of the odorous molecules and odor-causing organics for long-lasting, in-depth odor control.
- Independent laboratory tests confirm ODOR ELIMINATOR & CLEANER performs comparably to a leading brand.
- Superior performance on pet urine odors compared to competitor products.
- Beneficial micro-organisms for optimal and long-lasting odor control. Microbes degrade the solid matter to liquid.
STORAGE, HANDLING & SAFETY
All ingredients in our products are classified as GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) and are not considered to be hazardous to the environment or human health. All ingredients are listed on the Canadian Domestic Substances List (DSL) with Environment Canada. Do not use as an atomizer. Not for use on food-contact surfaces.
909 ml (30 fl.oz.) bottle @ $36.99 (plus shipping)
4 L (1 US gallon) bottle @ $104.99 (plus shipping)
20 L (5 US gallon) pail with pull spout @ $367.99 (plus shipping)
(prices vary by quantity)